Our rack of pork is carefully selected by our chef from local suppliers.
It is cooked for 8 hours at a low temperature, then cut and seared on the plancha.
We accompany our meat with a smoked juice.
Provide 1 onion, 200 grams of pork belly, half a tomato, a bouquet garni, 100ml
of liquid cream.
1) Cut up the onions
2) Coarsely chop the pork belly
3) Sweat the onions and brisket in a saucepan
4) Deglaze the remaining juices in the pan
5) Add the bouquet garni
6) Reduce over low heat for an hour and a half
7) Strain the mixture through a sieve
8) Add 100 ml of whipped cream